Are you prepared for the Future Warehouse?
The warehouse industry plays a vital role in the national economy and GDP. The State of Warehouses in India, is at an exciting new stage, a turning point, a journey of moving from traditional to a modern warehouse.
With IOT, Automation, Robotics and Machine Learning the need of up skilling and upgrading the workforce becomes a priority. The industries like Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Automation, Logistics and Supply chain are majorly affected by the existing and upcoming change in the technology and needs of the future.
The Need of Transforming Warehouses to Meet Future Needs
Warehouses in India are Transforming to meet future challenges. The evolving face of Warehouse in India has the True Potential of the warehouse sector - both organised and unorganised. Some of the key elements are:
- Factors that are effecting the evolution of Warehouses in India
- Technology for Future Warehouses and How can Indian Warehouses Meeting global standards
- Economics of Warehouses - Trends for optimum utilization of space per square feet
- Warehouse and Revenue Management – An Overview on Supply Chain Finance
- Role of Warehouses in Organisations Agility and Speed to Market
- Managing the Process and Cost
- State of Play and Future of the Warehouse In India
- Workforce Management at your Ideal Warehouse
- Quality Assurance Program for Warehouse, Fleet, and Distribution
- Leveraging Emerging Technologies for Warehouse Management
- Case Study on Technology Solutions for Future Warehouse - Technology, Robotics, IOT and Machine Learning for Warehouses
- Material Maintenance - Loading and Unloading
- Visibility from Warehouse to Customers
- Warehouse Design
- Storage Location
- Material Management
The Warehouses of future offer tremendous scope of learnings and evolution to ensure customer satisfaction. It will include development and evolution of the job role of the warehouse leaders as well. The need of the hour is to help the warehouse leaders Envision, Prepare and Plan for the Future.